Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

hazy

 
After compose this collage I wantеd to have got a twin sis hehe 
MORE

1.


 2.

( Wearing: Pepe Jeans leather  moto jacket, Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt, Oggi cloud-printed shirt,  Dorothy Perkins skirt, Calzedonia black silky tights, Pull&Bear leather lace-up boots, chain- Noname. )

1. I combine rude biker leather jacket and feminine skirt with flounces in this look. I think, it’s unusual but looks very pretty, right ? ;) 

2. Detaits: I added some cloud to this look and accesorized by silver chain


By the way I was suprised when I saw a twit with my name and link to post where I feature. I'm very pleasant, thank you sooo much !Well, I added a new page to my blog  FEATURE. Here you can see those post.




Follow me :
Questions : ASK

0 коммент.: