Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

clear


Winter, snow, inspiration.
I wanna use white color as much as I can. Everytime. Everywhere.
White, clear, new- it's like a beginning.
Now I want dominating  white around me. It will help to feel myself more comfy.
By the way, I've got a beautiful and interesting (thought) idea. And I'm going to make it in the near future.I'm on the half way  to the finish and I'm glad.
 I' ll share it with you soon!
Studying and  art paid projects are steal my time. Currently, I haven't so much time for my interests, but I try to organise all.

So, I wanna share you some inspired pictures and other...








And awww I'm fall in love with heavy sole and, of course, all-WHITE !!!
 Also I like  this clear clutches (I have one of them)
 they're really incredible!
And of couse- one of my favorite flowers, peones.⌒(o^▽^o)ノ


Зима, снег, вдохновение.
Хочется использовать белый цвет как можно больше и везде.
Белый, чистый, новый - как начало нового.
Сейчас мне хочется чтобы именно белый преобладал во всем, что меня окружает.
Кстати, у меня есть очень красивая и интересная идея( как мне кажется), и в ближайшем будущем я собираюсь ее воплотить. Полдела уже сделано, чему я очень рада.
Вскоре я поделюсь с вами этим!

Сейчас все мое время занимает учеба и выполнение заказов. Теперь у меня нет  так много свободного времени на свои интересы, но я стараюсь все организовать. И я просто влюбилась в массивную подошву и, конечно же, во все белое!
Это сообщение написала и на русском,
но пока не понимаю: стоит ли это делать в будущем?














( All pictures from my Tumblr.)

  By the way, we going to Phara this winter. And  I have got a few questions... maybe somebody live in Praha...please, let me know: I need your help ! ;)
You can contact me on Facebook or the social links below.( I'll be very greatful.)
Also feel free to ask or follow me. ;)

Thanks for reading,cuties! Have a blessed week!
xx





0 коммент.: